|Lowongan Konsultan/Fasilitator KOICA Indonesia|
Daftar Isi Artikel
KOICA Indonesia is looking for Indonesia Local Consultant for Project Proposal Development on the Good Governance Project – Jakarta, Indonesia
The closing date for applications is 28th July 2017. Interested candidate should submit an application letter, updated CV, a list of references and recommendation letter (all documents must be in English) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Application without the letter will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidate will be notified for interviews.
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR KOICA LOCAL CONSULTANT
Position : Local Consultant
Division : Good Governance & Public Policy
Project field : Jakarta, Indonesia
PCP Formulation : 7th August 2017 – 30th September 2017
CV Submission Period : 18th July – 28th July 2017
Interview Period : 1st – 3rd August 2017
Salary : IDR 23,000,000,- (negotiable)
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is the official donor agency of the Republic of Korea, under the authority of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Korean Government. The main objective of KOICA is to maximize the effectiveness of Korea's grant aid programs for developing countries by implementing the government's grant aid and technical cooperation programs, including for Indonesia. KOICA Indonesia Office was established in 1992. In Indonesia, KOICA Indonesia Office gives the priority to three main areas, which are: (1) Infrastructure and Economic Development, (2) Good Governance & Public Policy, and (3) Environment Protection and Transportation Development.
The KOICA Indonesia Office is now looking for Local Consultant to do consultation related to Project Planning and Project Proposal Formulation in the field of Good Governance & Public Policy, for improving the quality of the future projects in Indonesia.
The main objective of this Proposal Formulation is to create the appropriate demand analysis for solving problems in project site. This is part of the activities in developing new Projects between KOICA and Indonesia Government.
The activities on Year-2 before project implementation in partner Country begin with PCP (Project Concept Paper) Formulation. What is PCP? It is a document of about 10-15 pages which presents the main problem analysis and the basic directions of the project that the partner country required. It contains several key points such as:
- Project Summary: project name, purpose, cost, period, institution of partner country, project site
- Analysis on current situation: Current status, problem and opportunity analysis, partner country policies and priorities, necessity of project promotion
- Stakeholder analysis (Partner, partner country’s government department)
- Basic direction of project promotion (includes PDM—Project Design Matrix draft) (Estimated inputs, activities, output, and sub-objectives)
- Identify and assess initial risk
- Environmental screening
The main responsibility of the local expert is to support KOICA Indonesia team in order to formulate the well-written Project Proposal.
The specific responsibilities in three folds:
1. To collect in-depth information with respect to the demand survey of the Counterpart Ministries and the Institutions from Indonesia that proposed the projects.
2. To compile the results of assessments and related research; writing the PCP (in English)
3. To produce the necessary technical consultation, and feasible input which shall be utilize for the success of the project.
The scope of the work of local expert with respect to the activities for the feasibility study of new project in IT Development & Good Governance field would comprise but not limited to the following:
a. To Conduct demand surveys and/or interviews with the persons in the related Ministries and the Institutions.
b. To do As-Is analysis in detail with clear logical reasoning and references of quantitative data, if available
c. To provide scientific research for the assessment of PCP component for improving the quality of PCP
d. To devise a reasonable Time Plan & Project activity
e. The local expert is expected to attend the meeting with the Ministries and the Institutions which are the counterpart of this project
f. The local expert expect to develop and finalize the project concept paper of the new project.
g. The local expert expected to provide English-Indonesia translations for PCP related documents.
h. The local expert expects to provide technical supports to KOICA team in document and correspondence preparation and follow-ups.
Other Suggested Work:
The Local expert also expected to do a daily meeting with the KOICA Team in relation to the PCP Formulation. Additional tasks can be required in case of internal needs
Consultant Fee is based on KOICA’s regulation and according to UN Local Expert Consultancy Fee Standard.*Specific details would be negotiated after the interview
1. Professional Degree: Preferably Master Degree in the relevant topic (International relations, Political Science, Public Administration, Governance, etc.) and Certificate/License. Bachelor degree will be considered if supported by experiences and recommendation letter.
2. Appropriateness for the field, Experience in completing analysis on project proposal formulation (At least 2 years’ experience and demonstrated understanding in project planning and formulation).
4. A proven donor-funded experience, demonstrating detailed orientation, proactive attention to outcomes and expectations and the ability to understand and effectively use information and data.
4. Advanced writing skills in English, Language Proficiency (English and Local Language), etc.
5. Personality: Dedicated, honest, motivated and loyal.
6. Health: Physically and Mentally Fit to do the field checking, Well Work Coordination, etc.
7. Other requirements: Extend knowledge and experienced of ODA Project is welc0ome but not essential, proficient of Microsoft Office (MS.Word, Power Point, Excel).